Saturday, December 12, 2009

No time to update

Recently do some new plan on my life. Otherwise soon no income and family of me will suffer. Write an article at here can't help me to increase my income. So that just ignore it about one month. I think Stockname also faced some problems. He was retrenched by company and soon as a unemployed man.
I am as a bad guy but at least never think to hurt people in all times. Equity market recently divert by local news and follow the reporter wish to move. So, a lot of people who trusted them get burn badly.
A new created advertisment brought a hot topic indirectly give Gpacket move up by good gain. But now I found that it was slowly distributed out some shares at low price. Who is the syndicated which controlled the shares price. Interested , funny and surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment