Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rest Day

I am need more rest day because my job unstable. Recently sick also brought me more frustrate. So, more than a week never update anything at here. Recently see my friend Stockname given some tips at his blog. I have never follow because poor.

After today meeting with liquidator, found that they not even give me any support and further had brought me in the trouble. That is my recent life.

Today come back to equity market found that most of the penny stocks been registered higher. Now, there have some adjustment. Of course, like stockname style. If he did not earn more in the beggining rally. I am believe now his has accumulated some lose. Hope he can settle.

Like me, cornering by internal staffs plus continue bully me. So, what can i do? I really do not know, because almost touch 50 become unemploy. Nothing more I can do.

Before DJ open trading, The future do not perform well as last week. So, there must have some adjustment and hope can sustain at 10,000 level.

No comments:

Post a Comment